I'm a LSS lover and actually do like some Tokidoki - soooo...

Sep 30, 2007
How is the carezza? can I, in a pinch, fit my MacBook inside it? (it's the 15").

I'm a very 'green' person and I don't think I can avoid the temptation of getting one!

How is the handle drop on that one? My handbag of choice this past year has been the Lesportsac Gretta. It is the perfect drop and rests nicely on my shoulder.

I'm still really bummed that LSS discontinued the Daphne wallet - it's my all time favorite!

gabes_mommy

Aug 22, 2007
I don't know about your laptop question, but I can say that the Carezza has a nice handle drop. It is a perfect shoulder bag. It sits comfortably on the shoulder without slipping or feeling tight.

I get so many compliments on my Eco Mondo bag.

d1000

Sep 15, 2007
i have one of those but i don't have a 15" laptop to try, but here's the dimension of the bag... (w) 15.75” x (d) 4.75" x (h) 11.25”

my guess is that you can fit it in with no room left for other stuff.

i was so bummed when they discontinued the checkbook wallet. i think mine is 7 - 8 yrs old already but i just don't want to change it out. lily is just a little too big for me. i would like to see a hannah in person but i can't find it.

nyshopaholic

Chanel & LV
O.G.
Jul 8, 2006
How is the handle drop on that one? My handbag of choice this past year has been the Lesportsac Gretta. It is the perfect drop and rests nicely on my shoulder.

I was debating buying a black Gretta at the LSS outlet this weekend, but I passed because I already have a Tokidoki Notte Zucca (similar style to the Carreza). How does the Carezza compare to the Gretta?

And congratulations on your new eco mondo bag! :yahoo:I also have an Eco Mondo Carreza and I :heart: mine, too! ITA with gabes_mommy that it is a perfect shoulder bag :yes:

Sep 30, 2007
I really like the Gretta because it too cradles next to the body. I like the full zip front to stash my keys and cell phone and other quick grabs. I like that it has the buckle that opens up so, when I used a stroller, I could hook it there and even at the grocery store, no one can run off with it if I strap it to the cart. It's smaller than the carezza, so it works well with a wallet (I use the daphne by LSS) and snacks for kids and even a can of soda or two that will stay put in the corners. I also carry some reusable bags in a pouch in there. I just run out of room if I need to add little toys to entertain my little on and a change of clothes. Even at 4 - not potty 'oops' but mud or water spills.

nyshopaholic

Chanel & LV
O.G.
Jul 8, 2006
:ty:very much for the comparison! ITA with you about the full zipper compartment on the front of the bag- it's a definite necessity for keys and my antibacterial gel :yes:

I also :heart: the buckle on the strap- I think that's what initially grabbed me about the Gretta style vs. other LSS bags. I probably would have picked up the Gretta if DH wasn't with me, but I had already bought a Coach bag so I didn't want to push it :lol: