I'm a LOON for LAGOON!!

Rockst@r

Zeta lady forever!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
Hi all, I ordered the LP SH medium in Lagoon and Bilberry and the Lagoon was delivered yesterday. I love this size. It is so spacious but not overwhelming and it's perfect as spring/summer color but I think I can also use it fall/winter as a lovely pop of color.

I am in looooove and I cannot wait to get the Bilberry!

Oh and magnums.net is having a sale and my price was $80.50, down from $115, which was great!

I got a 15% off a future order but I am done for now. I'm not sure if it's customer-specific but the code is TY15 if anyone wants to try using it.

Attachments

• Lagoon1.jpg
    Lagoon1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 631
  • Lagoon2.jpg
    Lagoon2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 639
I've been lusting after a Longchamp in Lagoon since spring and I remembered Saks/Bloomingdale's taunting me with it for just under $80 when it went on sale... unfortunately, I'm in the midst of building my wardrobe from the ground up and I know I should start with a more practical color. But it's a certainly a beautiful color!

Gorgeous color. In Paris I bought 3 small Longchamp Le Pliage in beige, orange and black. Been using them all summer with my LV SLGs. Love Longhamp and the price is so good compare to LV.