I'm a LOON for LAGOON!!

Rockst@r

Zeta lady forever!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
New Jerz formerly Philly
Hi all, I ordered the LP SH medium in Lagoon and Bilberry and the Lagoon was delivered yesterday. I love this size. It is so spacious but not overwhelming and it's perfect as spring/summer color but I think I can also use it fall/winter as a lovely pop of color.

I am in looooove and I cannot wait to get the Bilberry!

Oh and magnums.net is having a sale and my price was $80.50, down from $115, which was great!

I got a 15% off a future order but I am done for now. I'm not sure if it's customer-specific but the code is TY15 if anyone wants to try using it.

Attachments

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The Big Easy
Omg......that bag is gorgeous, and love the color and the size. You have convinced me that the SH will work for me. Enjoy!!!

jenn158

Sep 13, 2010
I got the large long handle lagoon one day last week and I love the color. Enjoy your new love.

skybreaker

Jul 18, 2014
New York, NY
I've been lusting after a Longchamp in Lagoon since spring and I remembered Saks/Bloomingdale's taunting me with it for just under $80 when it went on sale... unfortunately, I'm in the midst of building my wardrobe from the ground up and I know I should start with a more practical color. But it's a certainly a beautiful color!

Dec 17, 2013
It's gorgeous! I love this when LC came out with it but I worry about dirtying it due to the light color. Enjoy it!

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
Gorgeous! You'd be hard pushed to find a color that's more "summer" than a pretty, light turquoise. :smile:

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Canada
Gorgeous color. In Paris I bought 3 small Longchamp Le Pliage in beige, orange and black. Been using them all summer with my LV SLGs. Love Longhamp and the price is so good compare to LV.

MahoganyQT

Apr 25, 2011
Florida
Congrats!!! Thanks for the coupon code as well. I just purchased my first Longchamp with it, a medium navy Le Pliage shoulder tote.