i'm a little sad

ghosty- i did. it should be ok now. i got the warning, lol.

thanks guys.

see the thing is i don't think they can fix it. i mean do they ever replace the made in france tags? i doubt it right? the reason i wanted it on the zipper pull was if i ever changed my mind or it faded i could replace it. but this i can't ever replace as far as i can tell. i'm going to have to think on it.

It looks okay and I love the gold on the damier. However, if you want my honest opinion I would have prefered it on the zipper pull instead as well. Sorry but it looks kinda weird to me! :shrugs:

the thing is- my bag was nearly perfect! it had the made in france tag and everything looked awesome! oh and i KNOW she knew where i wanted it because i accidentally put a little nail mark on the zipper pull and she said that the h would cover it. but now if they replace it- there's a chance it won't be perfect anymore, right? there's a chance that i could even get a made in the usa tag right? argh

it does look wierd. it looks like some odd store mark. i guess i'll have to call her tomorrow although i REALLY don't want to.

Sorry I just wanted to be honest. It makes me feel bad to say that but I would want someone to give me their honest opinion! You should get what you asked for IMO. Maybe they can fix it somehow!?!

I think that the gold H looks awesome on the dark brown, but I personally don't like it on the Made in France tag. It seems sort of cluttered and weird to me.

They didn't stamp it the way you requested, so you shouldn't feel bad about asking them to fix it. If you're not 100% happy definitely tell them, and insist that they make it up to you!

I agree with crystal. Although it looks good on the leaf, I myself would LOVE it in the zipper pull. If you aren't happy say so. If they put it in the wrong spot then they have to fix it.