I'm a little concerned...

I do find the First a little too small and the city too big. I have a box and I find this style just the right size. Height and width is almost the same as the First, but since the width is much bigger, it can carry more stuff inside.

When I got my first First (pistachio 04) I was in love with the colour and the leather, but it's too small for me.

I know now that bigger bbags suit me better. :smile:

Good luck.

i think everyone needs at least 1 small bag in their collection :tender:...plus, i think the first style is the prettiest one balenciaga makes...the only way i know how to resize photos is with photoshop...if i were at home i could do it for you in a second...hopefully one of the other girls can help :smile:

What about a day in that color?? (my only bbag is a cornflower day ;) ) If you decide you don't like the size of the first the day is the same price, and it is really roooomy!! :love: Happy birthday!!

:smile: Happy Birthday, first of all... And I :heart: your Cornflower First!! It is gorgeous...

I agree with the others that say to test drive around the house and see how it feels with your stuff in it... When I received my Ink First, I was shocked at the size and thought it was WAY too tiny!!! I got it out alot over a week, but didn't try to put anything in it... finally I tested all of my things in there... and - they fit like a GEM!!! It was perfect to fit what I always have with me, plus a little more!! (My essentials: MJ zip clutch as wallet, wristlet for glosses,lint roll papers, hair tyes, etc, card case for extra cards, pens, keys, cell phone, mini note pad)

Now, I have a city for school days, or days when I want to carry a bit more around with me (i.e. - book, mag, makeup case, calculator, etc...). I :heart: the first though - its so easy to carry & to get into!!! Good luck!

Happy Birthday !! :flowers:

I used to buy only the city size but lately I got my first bag & I totally love it .. perfect size for essentials... as others have said, put your things in and carry it around your home and then tell us how it feels!

I thought the same of my first at first, but you'd be surprised what that baby can hold!!! Give her a chance...I'm sure you will grow to love her so much...and it's such a great bag for a night on the town when you don't want to be lugging around a huge sack! (a la city!) ;)