I'm a horrible purse buyer

Jan 15, 2009
I have 5 Lv bags and really only ever feel like using 2 of them.. The two I really love are my black mc speedy and my orange graffiti speedy. However I use my black mc Eliza the most because my family goes out to eat alot and I find it the most useful for eating out. My other two Lv bags are my monty pm and Neverfull gm and I regret buying both of them. I have 20 bags all together and only truely like using 3 of them. How horrible is that? Ofcourse there are a few others that get alot of use cause I take them to work but thats the only reason... One of the bags I rarely use is a 2,000 dollar chloe bag. The only other bag I ever feel like using besides the two lvs I listed is my orange prada bag.
I seriously need therapy its rediculous. Ofcourse there are about 7 lv bags I feel I NEED to buy at this time but cant afford it haha. Does anyone else have this problem?

I SO Have This Problem-I am the same way and when I walk into my closet somedays feel :blush:shame that I have bags that I know will never get any wear but at the same time do not want to let them go-the worst part is,there is one bag I sold becasue I knew it just was not a colorway I liked and knew I would not carry it more than once or twice but loved the bag (Mancrazy LV LE)and now I just keep thinking should I buy it again:nuts:
It really hits me that I have a bag obsession when I am looking at a bag that does not appeal to me and think"3k for that bag what a ridicilous amount of $$$ for a purse and blah blah" only to flip to another pic a day later and willingly spend an absurd amount on a different bag-2 nice bags would be/should be more than enough but I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!:sos:

yeah and I hate carrying a bag cause I feel like i HAVE to. Its like a chore. To be fair though I loved my Eliza 2 in a half years ago when I got it for my 18th birthday. I'm just into big bags now.

Hhaha I have the same problem too.. Within the last month I have brought 5 LV bag but only use about 3 of them.. and that not including all the bag i Have before.. it's like so many bags so lil time..

Whatever purses you feel you have regretted buying, why not sell them and get your money back? Leave the ones you think you know you will use. Don't worry, you are not alone in this..

oh at least you remember what you have
i don't have that many but most of the time i forget i have this or that and therefore end up not using them.. nah. don't feel bad. that's just how we are. :biggrin: lol

maybe you should make yourself use the other purses
take the mc speedy with you to dinner, who cares it is not that practical but maybe you will fall in love with it again!