I'm a girl gone mad!!! (long & windy)

mshel

I Love Summer
Jan 4, 2007
:yahoo: This will be wordy cuz I'm so excited! Here we go...:yahoo: As some of you may have noticed, i ordered a pti used and had to send it back. In looking for a new wallet, reading all of your threads/posts and seeing your gorgeous pomme vernis (lust, lust:devil: ) I got the plan conjured that instead of buying another used pti on eBay for...400. maybe, I could spend 100.00 more and do the following:
1. Get a small agenda in pomme for a wallet & a change/key in pomme
This way I
1. have an agenda I can carry w/me (mine's too large)
2. get my 'wallet'.
3. have a key ring
4. have a change holder
5. have a small key/change to put a cc/buck/change in when quick runs to store/movies/etc.
6. Have somthing in POMME!!!
Ok...(are you all still w/me?? Sorry about this...to quote Nyria in some of her posts...I'm about to 'pee my pants') I got onto eLux..and...even though not showing up as a color swatch, when I clicked on color, they had both available in pomme! NO WAY! I think about it, search here some more to make sure the agenda will work as a wallet, pm some poor unsuspecting members, decide to take the plunge and get them...come back to eLux...GONE! :crybaby: I chat live w/eLux and yes, they're sold out...check back another day. :crybaby:
I'm pouting, decide to check elux again later and...there again! :nuts: I got em both!:yahoo:
I'm obsessed and a mad woman. Sorry for how long this was but I am SO excited. (Btw, the gal at eLux told me the sm. agenda wouldn't work well as a wallet, but I'm choosing not to believe! :P )THANKS for letting me rant and ramble!

THanks everyone! THanks, GerGirl...I wish I could say what I wanted in a few words, but alas, God made me a rambler! (every. single. detail...:wtf:)

Woohoo! See this place is a BAD influence!! LOL Can't wait to see pics! :yes: CONGRATS!
Michele!! I just joined like a month ago! I planned on getting a speedy, discovered the pf, asked some questions..and what? weeks later I now own three new pieces...when I planned to buy off eBay each time! YOu're all evil and bad and I love it here!!:devil: :biggrin:

You've definitely gone totally mad for sure now....:graucho: ... this is what happens when you add tPF and LV love together. lol

Congratulations! I hope you "don't pee in your pants" from all the excitement and just enjoy your new LV treasures!!!! So glad for you!!!!