I'm a college graduate!!!

LaurenAshley85

Loves Mr. Turtle!!
Mar 24, 2007
Well, I graduated college today and my mom invited a few of my aunts and uncles over for a little get together after the ceremony. My aunt on my dad's side gave me her present and when I saw Coach on the front I freaked out. Sadly she got me a swingpack (I'm not a fan), and it's watercolor...which I already have a few pieces of. So I'm going to bring it back to the boutique and get a store credit for it...and see if there's anything else I want in the process. I had my PCE lying around somewhere and I think my mom or dad threw it out so I may have to wait until next time for a new bag....but I'm wondering how much these swingpacks run? I'm not sure if she got it at the boutique or in the outlet. Does anybody know?

My one daughter got a signature swingpak and I think it was about $128.00, I bought my other daughter the coated Tattersall swingpak for her birthday and paid $138.00. Congratulations on your graduation!!!

Yay!!! Great for you!!! Congratulations on your graduation!!!!!!! Let us know what you decide to get instead, I'll bet you could get something from the Soho line w/ that amount!