I'm a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!

Bumping this! Show starts tomorrow.

The Twitter page said Heidi and Spencer almost left (before it even started), but now are back. Wonder how long they will last?!

I mentioned this in another thread, but in the first "I'm a Survivor... " it wasn't as bad as the celebrities made it out to be. They were allowed to bring a little make-up and other things they needed and they mostly sat around all day waiting for their "challenge" which might be to go sit in the 'jungle' all night, alone and in the dark. Except they had Stuttering John's tranquilizers if they wanted and they didn't stay in the jungle all night ... they just made it look like that.

I remember Bruce Jenner was the only one who really loved the tasks (like climbing a tree) the rest mostly complained. If someone didn't want to do theirs, he would do it for them. Tyson Beckford was the biggest, whiniest baby and wouldn't do anything.

There was a lot of complaining from some very pampered people... but wouldn't Heidi and Spencer know what to expect... from reading, watching and studying up on the first season?

Apparently Heidi and Spencer truly thought they were going to be staying in a hotel, getting great food, tanning, and working out?!?!

Got to give Spencer credit... he makes himself the center of attention, the "star" wherever he goes.

Maybe he's doing this on purpose, to get all the headlines?