I'm a buyer, I feel like crying over what just happened.

I think your feedback is fine - and also factual! I would also report her as a non-performing seller as others have suggested. Also report that she solicited an outside of eBay transaction. I believe you are correct, she didn't get the money she wanted so she backed out of the sale. I hate sellers like that!

You did the right thing. And report her as a non-performing seller as stated above.

Ditto.

.... What did I do wrong? How am I being dishonest for leaving her a positive feedback for a previously pleasant transaction?

I'm feeling very stupid and very cheated as of right now. It is in my opinion that the seller cancelled transactions because the winning bids were too low. She NEVER had the intention of selling them to me for the winning bids.

I feel very bad leaving her the negatives, at the same time, I am feeling very angry and stupid. Should I not have negged her and moved on instead?

Why are you letting a seller and a crappy blanket & sham transaction make you feel wrong (when you know you're not wrong), bad, stupid to the point of tears? It's sooo not worth it.

I asked that since my auctions ended 1st and the other one still had 7 days to go, to send me the ones I won and cancel that. She said she couldn't do so because eBay did not allow her to as there were bids already. That auction ended with a very high winning bid, as opposed to my low winning bids.

This is not true. She could have ended the listing early even if she had bids as long as there was more than 12 hours left in an auction. Don't feel badly. She was the one who behaved in a non-professional manner.

This is not true. She could have ended the listing early even if she had bids as long as there was more than 12 hours left in an auction. Don't feel badly. She was the one who behaved in a non-professional manner.

I was just about to say the same thing re: ending the auction. One word: greedy. :tdown: OP I think it's very good you left a negative, to warn future potential buyers!

I hope you'll do a follow up to her response to your feedback, you'll have the last word! Just be factual and non-emotional.

Can't believe she had the nerve to ask you to revise your feedback or she would block you - let her! You don't need that kind of hassle anyway. :nogood:

Linda

DO NOT remove those negatives! Your seller earned them. Absolutely. You did nothing wrong.

Your seller lied to you, didn't like the low ending prices and then sold the items you had already won to others who bid more. Then lied about it. Then had you agree to cancel the transactions so they could get their fees back.

Then wanted to do an OFF EBAY transaction for MORE money than she was entitled to, and she's mad because you did the right thing in alerting others.

If you know someone that has a good in with their account manager or someone in T&S I would ask that they bring this seller to Ebay's attention. She gives all other sellers a bad name. :tdown:

You did nothing wrong. I'm sorry you ran into this horrible seller.