I'm a Bays addict!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After falling head over heels for my fuchsia Bays, I thought an oak one would be great for days when my clothes don't suit the fuchsia colour. The search was on! And you all know me, I wasted no time finding one and sealing the deal!

Here she is, pre-loved with a fabulous patina, lovely grain and very soft and smooshy leather. The handles are no longer stiff and when she's empty she just collapses in a puddle. Ahhhhh, I love Darwin leather!!!

Please pardon the dodgy modeling pics - DH is coming home tonight after nearly 3 weeks away!!! If I suddenly stop responding to you all it's because I'm counting shoes! :nuts::roflmfao:

P.S. For those of you who said you didn't believe me when I said I wouldn't buy another bag - feel free to say I told you so!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Modeling pics - I'm 5' 7" and a UK 16 (still, dammit)

Attached Files:

3. Wow, that has a gorgeous patina!
    I love the way you just go for it Klp, well done on getting a lovely bag.

Have fun tonight :graucho:;)

4. Ooooh that is soooooooooooooooooooooo nice, congratulations. I wish I'd bought a second hand one now, cos mine's "natural leather" and really stiff :pout:

Well done on your purchase, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!:nuts:

5. Yes, SJ, it's totally drool worthy! Especially after I gave her a good slathering of leather cream.

See it, love it, buy it! That's my motto and I'm sticking to it.

Fuzzy, your new one looks so lovely though! Just get using it and it will soon soften up. :smile:

6. ^^It's a good one and one that I share with you.
    Commando shopping I call it (and I don't mean no knickers, although that might make it more fun!)

7. Its fabulous! I really think I need an Oak bays! And as for you being a size 16 - thats the size I am aiming to be! You look great!

8. Lol SJ!!!!

Maisie, thank you so much! And of course you need an oak Bays. It would look fabulous in your collection!

9. Oooh she looks all gorgeous & squishy!! Congrats klp!

Have fun counting all those shoes! I bet you have gazillions after 3 weeks :roflmfao:

10. Wow thats gorgeous! And you look stunning and very sophisticated carrying her!

11. Wow lady you and oak bays look fab. Good for you - decide what suits you and go for it.

Good luck with the shoes!

12. Thanks LMM! Yes, I think it might take all night to count all the shoes that have piled up!

Thank you Orkney, that's very kind!

Thanks Bluecat! Yep, I'm a total Bays convert now. A choc one will join the family soon I hope!

13. Well thats it decided. I shall add it to the wish list! :biggrin:

14. ^^YAY!!!!! Go for it Maisie!

15. Gorgeous Bays!!! It looks great on you!

Counting shoes?:shrugs: