I'm a bad girl...I ordered a Med and a Large Muse .

Oh and FWIW, I have the smaller size and I love it. I "tried out" the larger one in the store and it was just too big for me. It's beautiful but in my case, the smaller one was just more practical.

LVmama :yahoo: I am so happy for you...I know what you mean about using it everyday...I change bags DAILY but since my off white muse came I HAVE NOT CHANGED bags at all...IT goes great with Everything I have worn these few days;)

Diana Good Taste;) The bag is PEFECT as you know

Katrina WHAT A GREAT xmas gift wear it in Good health...

I am so sorry I waited SO LONG to get this bag....
Thanks VipStyle!! You do the same. I don't know why we both waited so long to get this bag!! ;)

Oh no, I'm in trouble! I've been eyeing the ocra medium on saks.com and now after seeing your pictures I like it even more.

Congrats on some beautiful bags!!

Oh no, I'm in trouble! I've been eyeing the ocra medium on saks.com and now after seeing your pictures I like it even more.

Congrats on some beautiful bags!!
GET IT!!!!!!!!!!! you will love the color..Looks better then the pictures shows!!!!!!goes with everything

I just bought the medium Muse in ocra today at Saks. Do you still love it? I am having a little bit of buyer's remorse. I think I want it in large, but I can't find it anywhere. Saks doesn't have it. I called a bunch of the YSL boutiques, and they don't have it. I was also thinking of getting off white but I was worried about how it would look in the winter...