i'm a BAD birkin mommy....

thanks ladies. i guess i'll have to take her into H for spa treatment. just wanted to warn you in case some of you are doing the same thing with the lock.

btw, here's a pic of the "smile":

Attachments

• birkinsmiley.jpg
    birkinsmiley.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 144
Yikes I feel for you PBC and sorry that happens to you. I would be mad to myself too if that happens to me. I am pretty sure H spa can take care of that. Let us know though what they say when you take the bag to the H store.

Sorry off the topic but I can't help to ask you.. Houston's girls..you know our beloved SA "J" is no longer working in H store anymore?! I was shock and kind of :sad:. I found out when I called to talk to J to ask about my gold birkin which I am hoping will come soon since my name is on top of the waiting list! But now I don't know anymore about my future gold birkin. Will this change my chance of getting my birkin the list since J is gone? :confused1::crybaby:

I talked to the manager ( she was the one who answered the phone and told me about J). She recommended me to come by to the store and introduce myself to other SA there. I am thinking..oh boy..I feel like I am starting over again.:Push: Did you guys know about this? Oh..how could J leave us..He is super nice SA to me and I am sure to you guys too.

PBC sorry for highjacking this thread..I really don't want to start a thread regarding J is leaving lol. I hope you don't mind my dear!:P:heart:

I hope you get your baby black birkin fixed soon.

I feel your pain PBC:crybaby:....you think that can happen on another part of the bag if the cadena is hanging on the clochette?....Take her to the spa, atleast it is black and can definately be fixed!:yes:

PBC, I am sorry about what happened to you bag. I am sure you will be able to get it sorted. :yes:

You ladies are soooo funny with your messages, just what the doctor ordered to cheer people up, thanks

:lol::woohoo::woohoo:

Take her to the spa asap! Hopefully it's just the gold from the lock that got rubbed on to the leather and not a deep scratch or anything. The sooner she gets to the spa, the better...