i'm a BAD birkin mommy....

I'm wondering what is worse?:confused1: Having a "u" under the turnkey or leaving the plastic cover/sticker over the square hardware.

*ack* I have to confess... my plastic cover/sticker is still on........:Push:

Oh no PBC! I'm soooo sorry to hear about this! I also have a black birkin with GH and I leave the lock on the turnkey all the time! :Push: Thanks for letting us know and I hope u can remove that with the spa!

turkey.jpg

the turkey in question.

SG - turNkey!!!!!!! LOL, you crack me up.....

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

:yahoo::yahoo:

PBC sorry to hear about your birkin, I'm sure a craftsman can help you recolor the area. Thanks for posting!

You ladies here are cracking me up!

I still have all the plastic on my hardware except for the feet, I saw a 6-yr old birkin that had the plastic on too long & it looked as if the glue had dried up on the hardware,hopefully it can be polished off, it wasn't pretty so I have resolved to remove all the plastic soon! Oh why is it so hard to do? Anyone else finding it hard to part with the plastic?

I still have all the plastic on my hardware except for the feet, I saw a 6-yr old birkin that had the plastic on too long & it looked as if the glue had dried up on the hardware,hopefully it can be polished off, it wasn't pretty so I have resolved to remove all the plastic soon! Oh why is it so hard to do? Anyone else finding it hard to part with the plastic?

Medusa.......

RIP IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!
:P