I'm a baaaaad girl!

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
Went to Barneys today to pick up my Goyard now that it has its dragon painted on it. Not only have I decided that the Goyard needs stripes in addition to the dragon, but I ended up buying the Balenciaga denim box bag that I had told myself would wait until 2006.

I just counted....I've bought 7 bags since the beginning of November! YIKES!

ISSMOM!!! You got the Balenciaga Denim box bag?!?!?!? I saw it at the Barney's in Chestnut Hill (MA), but I didn't like it. I know that they also made the Denim bag in the Medium City Classique ... that's the one that I want, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere since.

Way to go!!! :nuts: :lol: :biggrin:

CeeJay said:
ISSMOM!!! You got the Balenciaga Denim box bag?!?!?!? I saw it at the Barney's in Chestnut Hill (MA), but I didn't like it. I know that they also made the Denim bag in the Medium City Classique ... that's the one that I want, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere since.

I don't really like flat bags and the other Balenciagas were so flat. The box just....spoke to me!

pseub said:
Want to see pictures of that Goyard once it's done!! :biggrin:

I'm going to stare at it for a while (though the first week of the New Year and the rush back to school for the kiddies) and then I'll take it in for striping. I gotta figure what colors. I really liked the brown and gold on the white bags but my dragon is gold and red. I don't know if I want a red stripe. I wonder how the brown/gold stripes would look with the red in the dragon....

THEN I gotta figure out how to downsize my photos so I can post. I've never posted anything from my camera because my photos are all a gazillion megapixels!

CeeJay said:

I saw several denim bags at the Balenciaga store last week. I'm not sure I know which one you are talking about. They keep changing the names of the bags:evil: I think the "medium" is now being called "city." I'm not sure what "classique" means. If you are referring to the motorcycle bag medium/city I think I saw it on display in the Balenciaga store. It comes with either dark brown leather trim or white leather trim. I also saw two denim bags in NM in White Plains, New York yesterday. They both had dark brown trim. I'm not sure what size bags they were. If you are interested perhaps you could call and inquire. Let me know if you'd like me to get their phone number for you.:P

Today, Barneys only had the Box and the Hobo in denim. But know the Balenciaga store had (don't know if they still do), the City in denim. Both with brown and white trim.

How exciting!!!You have to ask your husband to help with your camera. Maybe there is a button to set the mode of the camera to "VGA" on your camera before you snap shots? that is all I had to do and then the camera did the resizing, I then hook it up to computer and then follow the miner instructions on screen, Voila! TRy asking Hubby! I want to see your gorgeous picks!!!:nuts: