** I'm 5th on waitlist for Azur Speedy 30!! **

oh yess! we'll be on the count down for you. those dreams really have an interesting affect huh? but you've got a good spot on the wait list. i hope the bag doesn't have any flaws and meet your standards :smile:

lol...I usually go according to my dreams (with respect to LV I mean)! Actually, I rarely have LV-dreams but when I do have them, it's high time to fulfill my dream!!! :roflmfao:

Yes Americans, there is still a huge waitlist everywhere else! I got mine (from the US) but am waiting for my parents to bring it to me in 3 weeks! I am still on the waitlist here (has been about 2 weeks now) and no call so far! (I would love to see it IRL.)

Yes Americans, there is still a huge waitlist everywhere else! I got mine (from the US) but am waiting for my parents to bring it to me in 3 weeks! I am still on the waitlist here (has been about 2 weeks now) and no call so far! (I would love to see it IRL.)

Aha! We might be getting our Azurs at appr. the same time I guess....boy I can't wait now! :wlae:

YAY! I called my local LV today and spoke to my fave SA and she put me down on the waitlist for the Damier Azur Speedy 30!!!!! I'm 5th in line and it might take around 4 weeks she said. I was so on the fence for the Azur Speedy, and when I went to the boutique in March I had tried on the Azur Speedy 25 and compared it to the Mini Lin Speedy in Dune, the latter which I eventually purchased. They didn't have the Azur 30 at the time and there were 7 people on the waitlist, and I didn't want to wait that long as I really wanted to buy a spring/summer Speedy, and so I bought the Mini Lin which I truly loooooove!

However, I haven't been able to get my mind off the Azur Speedy and seeing so many beautiful pics on tPF doesn't help either! :graucho: Then last night I dreamt a full stream of interconnecting Louis-Vuitton-dreams, and when I woke up I felt like I'd just stepped out of a Louis Vuitton planet.....gosh I'm so crazy!

The only thing I'm worried about are the little flaws the Azur may have since I won't be able to compare to any other. But my SA is really cool about it and (she knows me so well she must've sensed this) even before I said anything she told me not to worry, if I didn't like it then I didn't have to buy it or go for another bag/item, or wait for the next one to come in, no problem.

So thanks for listening fellow LV-lovers and just being on the waitlist has really made my day!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I have GREAT news for you...there is an Azur Speedy 30 at Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto right now!!!! The number is 1-650-329-3300...I did not ask how many they had but there was one in the case on display and I remembered seeing your post. Good luck :P

I have GREAT news for you...there is an Azur Speedy 30 at Neiman Marcus in Palo Alto right now!!!! The number is 1-650-329-3300...I did not ask how many they had but there was one in the case on display and I remembered seeing your post. Good luck :P

Thank you for the info Kristie!! I live in Germany though so the only way I can purchase is straight from the boutique....:sweatdrop: No e-shopping either... But if I lived in the States I'd definitiely call the number you gave me! :P