I'm 32 - Am I too old for a soufflot?

gordita

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
I really like this bag but I have always thought of this style (papillon, bedford, etc) for somebody young. Have I missed my chance to wear one? I need honest opinions please. Thank you.

I certainly hope not... 'cause I'm older than you... 35 and I love my soufflot. I carry her all the time.

It's really about what you like, not what other people think. Do you love the bag? then carry it!!

What is it that makes you think it's "too Young?"

I carry mine a lot... and I wear it with everything from jeans to work clothes, in fact today I am at work, wearing black linen wide leg pants, a black sleeveless top (it's 85 outside today!) bright red shoes, my red soufflot, and pearls.

Like I said, wear what you love... there's no such thing as "too old" for anything LV.

I really like this bag but I have always thought of this style (papillon, bedford, etc) for somebody young. Have I missed my chance to wear one? I need honest opinions please. Thank you.

Well, you ARE young!
BTW, I saw an elderly lady in the city the other day carrying it, so if she can pull it off and look great with it, why wouldn't you? :tup:

"LV travels through time and from this century to other century , from the past to the present, etc"
"You will be not too old or too young to carry LV!"
( I just made that sentence, lol)
But I really think it's true!

Of course you are not too old! It really is all in the mind! I'm getting my Watercolour papillon next month and I'll be a youthful 43! You better get it (what colour?) and post a pic!

Yes you are right. I have always looked for relationships (romantic and friends) with older people than me and I am married to a man 11 years older, so I think probably I "feel" older than I am. But at the same time even my husband sometimes tells me to stop dressing like my mother!! :wtf: