I'm 32 - Am I too old for a soufflot?

What!? 32 too old? No way are you too old..In fact you're very young! I'm 43 and I own a Damier Pap and plan on getting an Ivorie Epi Soufflot very soon! :yes:

I'm tired of the "too old to be fashionable" rules too. If you like it and it suits you, then have at it!
Anyways I am 37 and I just got the red soufflot. I love it and get nothing but compliments on it!
Age is just a number, don't let it rule you.

I really like this bag but I have always thought of this style (papillon, bedford, etc) for somebody young. Have I missed my chance to wear one? I need honest opinions please. Thank you.

How young is young? :P

I've never thought of the Soufflot as too young looking...Cherry Blossom Papillon maybe, but definately not the Soufflot!

I'm 43 and the soufflot/papillon bag is on my wishlist.... Elizabeth Hurley and Victoria Beckham each carry papillon, which is so similar to soufflot. :love::heart: I think Sarah Jessica Parker does too, but I have no pic.

Attachments

• elizabeth.JPG
    elizabeth.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 13558fm.jpg
    13558fm.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 46

:roflmfao: Good job with the enabling there!
I agree! 32 is not old, and besides it's a matter of whether it fits your style not how old you are :smile:

No.

Is there anyway we can put this question "Am I too old for..." to rest? This question has been asked a million times by and we always say the same thing. And the funniest part of these posts is that the posters are YOUNG!

I totally think the same way! The question "am i told for xx" keeps getting asked over and over again. And the ppl who ask are almost always under 35 years old. so funny. And yeah the answer will always be "No, as long as YOU love it you should wear whatever pleases you"! :yes:

and for the record i'm almost 30 and i have a bedford, a Reade PM and a ton of other blingy patent leather (vernis) bags in some randy colors, in addition to several Cherry BLossom/Cerises accessories..and i plan on rockin those babies as long as i live! :biggrin:

I agree with everyone else. 32 isnt old at all. I was actually thinking of getting this for my mum, whos in her 50's. The thought of whether she's too old for the bag never even crossed my mind.