Im 25, What do you think of this necklace for me?

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I think that its super cute....will be great with jeans and t-shirts and other casual outfits....I also have a few interesting pieces like that and I have alot of fun with them...

I think that its a great choice!!!!!

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Tampa, Florida
YAY!! I just ordered it! Saks has it too but it says back ordered until 11/08 on their site :sweatdrop: so I hurried up and ordered (Just in case) hehe

chinadoll724

Sep 28, 2006
Yes on age appropriate, but does it scare anyone? It looks like it's attached by the head and the neck is a swivel . . . .makes me think that it'll start flailing at any moment.

Lola

O.G.
Jan 11, 2006
Sorry to be the one dissenter, but I think it might be a piece that you might regret buying, especially later. At 25 maybe something more sophisticated that you can wear for many years without worry of being age inappropriate?

Sorry......:shame:

Shari

Jul 16, 2006
I have to agree with Lola... it isn't really age-appropriate for a mature 25 year old and for that price I would have put the money aside until I had more and bought more of an investment piece/quarter-life-celebration piece!

supersash

O.G.
May 19, 2007
Jersey
I think its cute, and its at a good price point, so you won't want to kill yourself if you're "over it" in a few years.