I'm 2 for 2 on great eBay deals!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. eBay: Auth Louis Vuitton Monogram Pochette Florentine EXC (item 330051418782 end time Nov-18-06 10:59:33 PST)

Looks almost new, too!
    BTW, it's a Pochette Twin PM, not a Florentine. The seller mixed up the two auctions and I contacted her about her error so I am indeed receiving the PT! She does have a Florentine up for auction at the same price, but it is more used, if anyone's interested.

After a few horror stories about the Customs fees, I'm a little worried that I may have to pay a hefty amount. I asked her to mark it as a gift so hopefully that will help.

Now I'm waiting on the CB Pochette and the Pochette Twin PM! :P

2. Congrats!

3. very cute, congrats!

4. Congrats Kaye! Another goodie for you, how exciting! :yahoo:

5. Kaye, you need to teach me your tricks!! Awesome deal!

6. Very cute. I think I crossed that auction, meaning I seen it, and thought it was really cute. Congrats!

7. Congrats!! It's a great price.:yes:

8. congrats on a great deal! i haven't had much luck on eBay lately... usually, everything on my watch list goes too high in price, and i end up not bidding.

9. The bag looks great. It's in really good condition.

10. congrats!, I have that bag ,and I :heart: it!

11. Amazing deal!! That pochette is super cute.

12. Congrats! Great price!:yahoo:

13. great condition!! congrats!

14. Congrats!!! pretty..you will get so many bags from the mail..so excited for you..

15. That is wonderful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice