iluvhandbags collection!!!

1. Here are most of my bags! I have a Chloe Paddington addiction and also love Balenciaga. I love Kooba and Botkier for casual situations. I live in a very "un-fancy" "un-stylish" area so sometimes I have to play it down a little!! My husband and I have the opportunity to move in a year and I am thinking about moving to Chicago just so that I can dress up in my bags and trendy clothes and not have people look at me like, "Where are you going??!!" and/or like I am crazy! I am debating getting either a red Paddington or red Balenciaga and I know that I want a black Balenciaga. After that I think that I will be done with the Paddingtons and Balenciagas unless I start selling some. . . The Balenciagas are indigo, sky blue, and bordeaux. The Paddingtons are blanc, whiskey, choco, and tan. Then I have a black Lanvin Kansas, navy Jimmy Choo Ramona, black Botkier, mahoganey Botkier, and desert Kooba sienna. Thanks for looking and enjoy![​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Here are the rest . . .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. what a wonderful collection, iluvhandbags! i think either paddington or balenciaga in red would be a great addition to the family!!!!

4. Just Georgeous!:love:

5. Beautiful collection!

6. Love your b-bags and paddies !

And you're definitely styling, even though your neighbours may not be. ;)

7. Sensational collection. I love all of them.

8. I love the tan chloe paddington. and the jimmy choo ramona. great collection.

9. oh I love it. I need a Balenciaga now

10. Aaahhhh...your Balenciagas are beautiful!!:tender:

11. you have two of my favorite bbag colors -- indigo and bordeaux (and in the purse style) and the '05 Lanvin Kansas. so jealous. what a great collection!

you may want to rethink that move to chicago (my hometown) because i may come and find you and steal your bags!

12. I :love: your collection. Almost all my favorit bags in one place.. :smile:

Ronja

13. :love: :heart: your Triggers!

14. I like your collection! It has a little bit of everything

15. Fabulous. That`s all I can say. I love your Paddingtons. I`m green with envy :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice