iluvdesigner_1 small collection

Nov 20, 2006
I only started collecting designer bag just this year before joining the purseblog. Most of these bags are mines but of cause my mum can use them :smile:

My lovely mum bought me a beautiful manhattan PM today at the LV store for my birthday on the 9th of december :smile: It's an awfully nice gift i think i will save up 2 buy her one :smile:

I just bought the priscilla & havent used it yet. It wasn't on display so the sales rep got me a new one still with the plastic on it as it was just delivered to the LV store few days ago hehe.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 306
I cant seem to post pictures :sad: Can someone tell me how?

but these my LV monogram close up.
1. Is my lovely Lv monogram theda everywhere my mum and I go people constantly stare at. The patina is just beautiful.

2. My Ellipse

3. My Manhattan PM. My parents didnt get me the GM because they felt it was like a shopping bag and too much trouble opening at the shops!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 170
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 136
I like collecting a variety of bags :smile:

1. VERSACE -My beautiful limited edition Versace 2006 bag :smile:

2. CELINE- Limited edition 2006 monogram piece. Suprisingly I only just discovered celine is also owned by LVMH see the resemblence?

3. EMPORIO ARMANI-I like using this for work

4. GIORGIO ARMANI BAG- I have sold this it was getting too small for me

5. Armani bag again- nice hobo bag understated as well. I sold it :smile:

6. Gucci bag. Unfortunately sold it cos it was just 2 small for my needs.

I have also Guy laroche bags etc but i this is ok :smile: Personally I dont want too many but I really tempted to get a LV epanoui.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 12'.jpg
    12'.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 125
Thank u all I'm fairly new to the board so thank u very much for the compliments hehe.

Chloe the patina is beautiful on the THEDA GM now my mum bought it in 2004. The Versace is so beautiful I always get so many compliments with this bag hehe just need to becareful of glass plaque :smile:

edsbgrl the red LV bag is called the LV STAMPED PM made of all calf leather its cute hehe :smile: Unfortunately it is discontinued dear u wont b able to get it anymore it's a shame it was only released for a coupla months. :sad:

minami thank u :smile: I went to the LV store today to make sure I was happy with the manhattan PM. Honestly I wanted the Manhattan GM before but when I saw it in person it is quite bit big. Even the LV lady was wondering why I would need such a big bag & it is alot of trouble getting the strap apart etc.

I think I better give my mum & dad a XMAS present from the LV store I'm sensing a big hint LOL