iluvdesigner_1 small collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I only started collecting designer bag just this year before joining the purseblog. Most of these bags are mines but of cause my mum can use them :smile:

My lovely mum bought me a beautiful manhattan PM today at the LV store for my birthday on the 9th of december :smile: It's an awfully nice gift i think i will save up 2 buy her one :smile:

I just bought the priscilla & havent used it yet. It wasn't on display so the sales rep got me a new one still with the plastic on it as it was just delivered to the LV store few days ago hehe.

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      140.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Lovely collection! I love all the LV.

3. I cant seem to post pictures :sad: Can someone tell me how?

but these my LV monogram close up.
    1. Is my lovely Lv monogram theda everywhere my mum and I go people constantly stare at. The patina is just beautiful.

2. My Ellipse

3. My Manhattan PM. My parents didnt get me the GM because they felt it was like a shopping bag and too much trouble opening at the shops!

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      144.6 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      106.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      149.1 KB
      Views:
  4. I like collecting a variety of bags :smile:

1. VERSACE -My beautiful limited edition Versace 2006 bag :smile:

2. CELINE- Limited edition 2006 monogram piece. Suprisingly I only just discovered celine is also owned by LVMH see the resemblence?

3. EMPORIO ARMANI-I like using this for work

4. GIORGIO ARMANI BAG- I have sold this it was getting too small for me

5. Armani bag again- nice hobo bag understated as well. I sold it :smile:

6. Gucci bag. Unfortunately sold it cos it was just 2 small for my needs.

I have also Guy laroche bags etc but i this is ok :smile: Personally I dont want too many but I really tempted to get a LV epanoui.

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      123.5 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      145.3 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      107.2 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      95.3 KB
      Views:
    • 12'.jpg
      12'.jpg
      File size:
      127.7 KB
      Views:
  5. You seem to have your collection well thought out, including your future purchases :smartass:

Beautiful collection :heart:

6. Love them all! :biggrin:

7. divine collection .. mono theda TDF :love:

8. Love the Versace and the red LV :heart: :drool: . I have bee :drool: over that bag since I first saw it. What is the name of it?

9. love your bday present! thanks for sharing =)

10. Thank u all I'm fairly new to the board so thank u very much for the compliments hehe.

Chloe the patina is beautiful on the THEDA GM now my mum bought it in 2004. The Versace is so beautiful I always get so many compliments with this bag hehe just need to becareful of glass plaque :smile:

edsbgrl the red LV bag is called the LV STAMPED PM made of all calf leather its cute hehe :smile: Unfortunately it is discontinued dear u wont b able to get it anymore it's a shame it was only released for a coupla months. :sad:

11. minami thank u :smile: I went to the LV store today to make sure I was happy with the manhattan PM. Honestly I wanted the Manhattan GM before but when I saw it in person it is quite bit big. Even the LV lady was wondering why I would need such a big bag & it is alot of trouble getting the strap apart etc.

I think I better give my mum & dad a XMAS present from the LV store I'm sensing a big hint LOL

12. Very nice!

13. I've never seen a red Stamped GM bag!!! Great collection!!!

14. I love that versace! It's gorgeous!

15. great collection, love them all