iloveshop ~ HUGE In-Store Summer Sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. iloveshop is having a HUGE in-store summer sale!!! All summer items at our new location are currently 50% off.

And for all our shop. girls who signed up to be on our mailing list, mention this email and get an additional 15% off your sale purchases!

And don't forget we've moved! Our new location is 94 Orchard Street between Broome and Delancey.

It's easy to get to! We're still in the neighborhood - from our old location go two blocks south and one block west.

Or as always check us out online at iloveshop.com or call 212-375-0304 for more info or directions.

We're still planning our opening party but in the meantime stock up on your summer dresses and sandals before they're gone!!!

2. Thanks!!
    I might go check it out tomorrow!

3. this store is one of my favorite boutiques in nyc. they always have the cutest clothes and bags. i wish i could go but i'm on vacation!