ilovedooney vs ilovedooney ebay

MrsKC

Jan 5, 2013
Hi ladies, I know we are all savvy shoppers and yesterday while on the bay I noted a bag I have been watching on ilovedooney (not the ebay store front) and noted a $70 priced difference. So I just now decided to try to compare some bags.
Look at the huge price difference. So, if you are looking for something be sure to check both sites. $174 and $279 for the same bag!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dooney-Bour...167?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2ecbbe805f

http://www.ilovedooney.com/servlet/the-4596/Dooney-&-Bourke-/Detail

That is quite a price difference!

Not to change the subject....but I've been wondering.... am I the only one scared off by their boatlaod of negative and neutral feedback?

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=ilovedooney&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

Actually I have purchased several bags from them even the Black and Tan Dillen in the other thread that you like and currently am waiting for a delivery this week :smile:. So I have no issues with them in regard to product or quality. Just wanted everyone to check both places so they can save money and maximize their handbag budget! Kc

Thanks, KC. I never shop on Ebay so I guess I should start doing some comparisons before buying. And I agree, I have shopped with ILoveDooney for years and have never had a poor experience. They ship brand new bags and have a good return policy, too.

Not to change the subject....but I've been wondering.... am I the only one scared off by their boatlaod of negative and neutral feedback?

Did you read all of those? A lot of those buyers sound like total morons! One of my favorites was the negative that said "Muy bueno" (very good)! :wtf:

Overall, they have a 99.2% positive feedback rating. That's good enough for me!

Did you read all of those? A lot of those buyers sound like total morons! One of my favorites was the negative that said "Muy bueno" (very good)! :wtf:

Overall, they have a 99.2% positive feedback rating. That's good enough for me!

LOL. What about the goober saying "counterfeit." :roflmfao: I think Dooney probably does not sell their own counterfeits.

I know, right..........
Very much looking forward to the box from DBI this week.........:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:.

Mornin' KC!

Thanks for the info! I remember looking at the ebay site a while ago and the rating was even lower, around the low 90%. I was surprised because we talked about ILD so much on the Q forum and no one complained about the service. (I actually thought the two sites were the same.) I only read the first few negative feedback remarks and I remember they were about not getting the right item, or shipping was too long. But their rating is 99.2% now, and judging from the feedback Still Pooh, and Sarah read, they should be even closer to 100%!

Thank so much for alerting us to the price difference!

Mornin' KC!

Thanks for the info! I remember looking at the ebay site a while ago and the rating was even lower, around the low 90%. I was surprised because we talked about ILD so much on the Q forum and no one complained about the service. (I actually thought the two sites were the same.) I only read the first few negative feedback remarks and I remember they were about not getting the right item, or shipping was too long. But their rating is 99.2% now, and judging from the feedback Still Pooh, and Sarah read, they should be even closer to 100%!

Thank so much for alerting us to the price difference!

You are welcome and I hope this is helpful to all the "handbag hunters". :biggrin: kc

I've ordered from ILD using both ebay and the stand alone site. They are the same except for an occasional price difference. If I am going to order from them I check the price both places before ordering.

Thanks for reminding us about this, kc!

Sue

I've ordered from ILD using both ebay and the stand alone site. They are the same except for an occasional price difference. If I am going to order from them I check the price both places before ordering.

Thanks for reminding us about this, kc!

Sue

You are most welcome Sue!

I didn't even know Dooney had an ebay store! Thanks for sharing!

Well now you know, GF!

I just ordered from ILD via Amazon... got the hydrangea key fob to hang on my marine blue domed satchel. Did I mention my initials are DB? ;)

I think you did mention that. :smile:. That fob is so cute! And thanks for telling us about ILD on Amazon!! kc