ILML's New AdoPtiOnS... I am so HaPpY!!

Thank you so much to all your opinions and your lovely compliments and the pictures. :flowers::flowers:

I actually just knew the theme of the party when I actually read the invitation card. It is "StyLe IcoN" theme. I brought the constance with me but I didn't have any picture with it. Anyway, I wanted to be Barbara Hutton from the 40s instead. And I also got the prize of the New NOkiA PhonE for it. :nuts::smile:

IMG_4166.jpg

IMG_432105-52-48.jpg

ILUVMYLIFE, I can only speak for myself. YOU ARE TPF BEST DRESSED!!! You are such a fashion inspiration!:coolpics: Because of you, I have bought more hats and have been more courageous in how I assemble my attire. :heart:

ILUVMYLIFE, I can only speak for myself. YOU ARE TPF BEST DRESSED!!! You are such a fashion inspiration!:coolpics: Because of you, I have bought more hats and have been more courageous in how I assemble my attire. :heart:

Yeah you are an inspiration ( I bought a Lavin coat beacause of yours:shame: I loved it!) Thank you!:flowers:

Yay!! WELL DONE! You finally got your JPG kelly!! And I do love it in the lezard natura. It's stunning. They both are! The natural pattern gives the otherwise traditional shapes some great edge> Just beautiful.

So, have you been taking your babies out much? And how do you like the size of the 25 birkin?

This is a little sister in KP. I never have a KP before. It is so cute!!! :woohoo:

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3993.jpg

Yeah you are an inspiration ( I bought a Lavin coat beacause of yours:shame: I loved it!) Thank you!:flowers:

Thank you so much envyme and Julide. That's such a great compliments. :flowers: I am glad to be able to enjoy my collection and share them with you and that I can be some inspirations. Without doing the pictures with the bags and outfits here, I hardly try on my clothes and this is also so great for me. Thank you so much for liking them and I will start the new thread and do more. :yes:

I bought some bag just because I see the someone's collection on this forum too. :P

Yay!! WELL DONE! You finally got your JPG kelly!! And I do love it in the lezard natura. It's stunning. They both are! The natural pattern gives the otherwise traditional shapes some great edge> Just beautiful.

So, have you been taking your babies out much? And how do you like the size of the 25 birkin?

I just got both of them last week and only used it once. I hardly go out during the day. ( I sleep :P)

I love birkin sz 25 very much. I think I can use it from day to night and it is such a very cute little bag. I personally like small bag and I like size 30 more than 35. I want more of birkin25. :P

Thank you so much to all. :flowers::flowers::flowers: