ILML is BaCK FroM MALDivEs WiTh SomE NEwS BagS

Thank you so much to you all my lovely friends. Thank you for letting me share and thank you for being so nice to me. Hope you all are happy and many more H bags on your way for everyone. :yahoo: CHEERS :drinkup: :drinkup:

:dothewave::dothewave: :dothewave: :dothewave::dothewave:

ILML...are you kidding? It is our pleasure! You gave us so much joy and happiness and excitement...in our otherwise, hooo humm life!!!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful wonderful life with us! Mr. PP (HUGS)

ILML< OMG, These are some of the most delicious holiday, bag, sunset, water, fun time shots I've ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing these with us. Now living in Asia for a few years.....a holiday to a far off exotic island like Bali, Fiji, Maldives seems within our reach..........just wish your collection of A M A Z I N G H bags was more within my reach (especially your crocs :love:)

Here are the pictures at night. It was just like we were in the dreams. So peaceful and stunningly beautiful!

IMG_0172.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg

NOW THAT IS AMAZING!!!! these blow my mind!:girlsigh::heart:
Thank you so much for these!!!!:love:

ILML< OMG, These are some of the most delicious holiday, bag, sunset, water, fun time shots I've ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing these with us. Now living in Asia for a few years.....a holiday to a far off exotic island like Bali, Fiji, Maldives seems within our reach..........just wish your collection of A M A Z I N G H bags was more within my reach (especially your crocs :love:)

It's my pleasure and glad you enjoy it.... :heart:.... :yes: :lol:

p.s. we are "green lizard in 25cm" sisters! I love & use that bag alot!

We have twin bags!!! :yahoo::tup:

Anyway, I will have to say thank you so much to you all for coming back and also your lovely words for me and my pictures. It's my great pleasure and it has been much fun on PF!! :tpfrox:

ILML...I've had a horrible week and looking at your post makes me feel that things will be better for me soon! You look so happy and blessed and I hope to reach that kind of happiness too in my life! Thanks for sharing the wonderful vacation pics and beautiful bags!:flowers: