Illustre trunk key holder 1 or both??

I'm so happy I just found one online tonight and ordered it ! It should be shipping ASAP .. I called my SA at saks two weeks ago and she told me it's been sold out for months ! That it was limited edition .. I can't believe I got lucky !

Hi All

So on Monday I revealed my first ever illustre trunk key holder in Bordeaux/monogram to go onto my also new DE neverfull ( my own bag at the moment) I love the combination and will keep them both. Since Monday I have been thinking if I should also get the trunk beige/DE as well? I know I wouldn't buy any of the other bag charms because for me I would rather buy another SLG for the same price and I think the illustre charms are better priced and like that they are LE. I phoned customer service as they have none online and was told they have 2 left in London were I live.

I don't know if I should get the beige and well as they are similar and if it's worth it as I already have it in the Bordeaux version,but if I don't I won't be able to get it again (I don't like buying pre loved)

What would you do?

I have both and love them! I say go for it. As you said, they are much more reasonably priced than other bag charms.