Illustre Transatlantique Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So after looking at a few posts here of the evasion line, I fell in love... And fell hard since they were discontinued.

I called LV and found out that their new line in September will be a boat on the right side, with a couple on the left, and a few birds with pink and blue lines for the water.

Can't wait and thought I would share this with you all! Already put my name on the wait list!!!

2. I think there are preview pictures of this line already floating on TPF.

3. Can you link? I tried looking earlier and my efforts failed lol

SapphireGem likes this.
  4. Here you go! I saved this from an earlier post because I love the travel illustrated items too. 1467683012390.jpg

FloraFlanell, j19 and tinks14 like this.
  5. Ohh... Now I'm debating if mono or de is better...

6. Me too. Generally I prefer mono if I don't have to worry about vachetta but the yellow color of the boat looks awesome! Looking forward to seeing what the final product looks like.

7. Beautiful! This is the first I've seen of this LE edition. Thanks for posting.

8. Is that also a round coin purse I see in this line??? That could be fun, although the mini pochette is such a useful little item.

Aliluvlv likes this.
  9. Does anyone have anymore info on this line?? I'm waiting (not so patiently ;)

10. Whatever happened to this line btw?

11. Out in October I believe

12. Are you able to reserve yet??