Illustre' balloon bag charm in DE or Mono?

Missan2net

May 6, 2014
Aloha, I am torn between getting the new balloon charm in damier Ebene or mono. I've been using my Speedy B DE daily but would like to start using my pre-LVoved Speedy Mono soon too (waiting for my base shaper to arrive in the mail). Or do I buy both. Aaaaaagh I really shouldn't buy both. Thanks in advance. My brain is starting to hurt on deciding. Hehehe

Aloha, I am torn between getting the new balloon charm in damier Ebene or mono. I've been using my Speedy B DE daily but would like to start using my pre-LVoved Speedy Mono soon too (waiting for my base shaper to arrive in the mail). Or do I buy both. Aaaaaagh I really shouldn't buy both. Thanks in advance. My brain is starting to hurt on deciding. Hehehe
The DE, because I like pink. Depends on which colour you prefer more.

The DE, because I like pink. Depends on which colour you prefer more.

Yup..I love pink too so I bought the DE.
I was thinking of getting the mono too...but I didn't want to get 2 of a similar design charm.
So I bought the mono cles instead to make it as my 'mono bag charm'.

Now I have 3 different types of cham; the Tapage (all metal),the balloon DE (illustre charm) and my cles! Pretty content now..hopefully! 😅

Mono red charm.
I have speedy b25 DE and speedy mono, I did compare both charms on both bags, the mono red balloon charm won. It looks better in both bags.(even the SA agreed so) I will post photos for your reference later.

I brought the De for my mono speedy b 25. I got the orange trunks mono so wanted a changed ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411308644.823383.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411308780.055814.jpg

I think I then did what many have done and thought I wanted both so got the mono

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411308708.335804.jpg

But from a distance they look the same

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411308738.105045.jpg

Now I'm in the process of deciding if to send the monogram one back

Comparison pics, I prefer mono red charm. I like mono red charm on DE speedy and mono speedy. I plan to use on both bags. I end up exchanged my DE charm to Mono charm.
Both are gorgeous. Good Luck.

Attachments

• IMG_2468013726045.jpeg
    IMG_2468013726045.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 189