Illovo MM pics?? Thoughts??

1. Anyone have a pic of themself wearing the Illovo MM on there shoulder? I'm trying to get an idea of how big it is. I checked the "Visual Aids sticky" and there was a pic, but it looked like the PM size.

Below is a link to a pic from the "Visual Aids sticky" (with the PM size)

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachments/louis-vuitton/48155d1154328964-visual-aids-photos-only-please-louisvuitton-n51996-4.jpg

Anyone have pics of the MM??? Also if you own this bag...Pros/Cons??
    TIA!! :yes:

2. My mom has one. I don't have a picture of it handy. I picked it out for her. She likes shoulder bags with quite a bit of space in them and I thought it was a nice basic style. It's basically just a big open space with a pocket on the side I believe. The picture from the "visual aids" is a little deceiving because it tends to slouch a little bit on the top if that makes sense. I will try and steal it from her and take a pic for you tonight if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

3. I seen a lady with one a few mons. ago. Looked really nice! I want a damier shoulder bag. I have the speedy in damier. So, I'm looking for something that size..The dimensions seem to be close.

The speedy 30: 12"L x 8"H x 6.5"W
    Illovo MM : 13.8"L x 7.5"H x 4.5"W

Thx alot for all your info. and for posting a pic later (if it's not too much trouble).
    :smile:

4. Here are the pics I promised. I took some next to my speedy 25, I thought maybe that would give you a better idea of the size. Please excuse my white legs and tanned feet! :shame: I've been kinda lazy when it comes to the self tanner lately.

illovo-MM-001.jpg illovo-MM-012.jpg illovo-MM-008.jpg
  5. WOW, thx for the pics...helps out alot!!!!!:yes: I have the Cerise speedy which is a 25. Everything fits in it ok, I usually have just a bit of room left. Hmm looks like with the Illovo MM, I'd have even more room. Nice! It's very pretty! Not too fancy, yet classic looking. :yes:

Thx again for posting!:flowers:

btw, didn't see no white legs or tanned feet..heehee...;) But...speaking of sun....I need me some on my legs and shoulders! Hmm maybe tomorrow when I go walking. :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice