Illegitimate love child of Mulberry coming out - reveal

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Well everybody seems progressing towards Chloe/Bal, I'm going backwards here... So here is my small Friday night reveal!! :yahoo:

Her name is ‘Sample’ from SM in 2006 - but totally unused – I had to get this one, since I re-discovered the usefulness of e/w Bays size!! She is now adopted by me and will be going out with pride!
DSCF0084.jpg
DSCF0079.jpg
DSCF0083-1.jpg

So, the proportion is e/w Bays, the oak congo/printed leather with Darwin trimming, bit of Mabel like strap, bit of Emmy/Alana like top section (in different direction).

Modelled with, at last tracked down Mulberry Degrade Scarf… the graduation of pattern from the middle to the ends are beautiful & I love ‘hidden’ Mulberry logo at the corner…

DSCF0085-1.jpg
DSCF0086-1.jpg
DSCF0087-1.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

Ratters! You are a style queen! the bag and the scarf look like they were made for each other. I love both. they really suit you. gorgeous print on the bag and the scarf is so pretty. congratulations! Xx

Fantastic, ratrat - they are both lovely. I sure can understand that you just had to get this bag(and scarf as well!) Suits you very well, indeed. Many congrats:smile:

Wow what an amazing find! (your title had me afraid that you'd bought a Tillie Frankenbag :P) real old-school Mulberry style. Scarf is gorgeous too - I like that mini leopard pattern, towards the bottom it looks like falling leaves.

IWANB, thanks what's your next one I wonder....
Twinkle & Messy, I was almost stalking the stocks all over the place for the scarf :biggrin:
Kris, after e-mailing the seller I was confident it was genuine (the seller was as mad as us for Mulberry too) so I didn't bother you - thanks :P
Laklits - it sure is unique!
TP - many thanks, hope the people won't think I'm not carrying the fake :nuts:

Like TP I thought I was going to see a Tillie, Ratrat. Instead I was very pleasantly surprised by a unique beauty - stunning bag and the scarf looks amazing on you.

Love the bag- of course you had to have it!! Gorgeous toffee colour and love the little slouch in the printed leather. Glad you succeded in your hunt for this scarf too - it's so beautiful! So beautiful that I had to have it myself once I saw it in the store earlier this autumn:P Been using it loads. They both looks very classy on you, congrats and well done!