Illamasqua

i have no idea about their foundations. they're probably really high coverage, as is everything else from their line.

i only have their nail polishes, but they're incredibly pigmented, and from the video review son youtube, their lipglosses and eyeshadows are pigmented as well, which is good. but im scared about their foundations, cause for some reason i equate pigmented with cakey, like MAC.

Their products debut in Sephora @ Time Square tomorrow. I'm going to buy some glosses and a nail polish. Over the next few months they will be expanding to other cities.

I ordered the matte primer online a few days ago. Another order I'd placed the day before (yes I have makeup buying issues!) shipped Monday, but this order hasn't shipped yet and I notice on Sephora online its listed as "coming soon" now. I guess either they sold what they had already or had an inventory problem. It usually doesn't take this long for stuff to ship.

Matte Primer and some other stuff from Sephora came today (still no notice from Sephora that it had shipped - weird)! I'll try it out tonight when we go to a concert and I'll have my makeup on for a full 12 hrs and report back.

I placed an order yesterday for their cream foundation. I'm hoping it is as good as others say and that I picked the right color. I will update when I receive it. :smile: