Illamasqua Regal -- HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so I am going crazy here. I recently swatched a nail polish called Regal by Illamasqua at a Sephora while on vacation. I fell in love with it immediately, but wanted to purchase it online, only to find out I can't find it anywhere online!!

This is so crazy to me, I can literally find 0 things about this nail polish online. I am so sure it was called Regal because I saved it in my notepad on my phone to buy. Was this a limited edition color? Is it really old? Was it renamed? What's the deal!! Why can't I find it online? D:

I am so disappointed I fell and am so in love with this nail polish and I worry I will never be able to find it again :crybaby:

2. Oh, and I was also going to suggest asking on the Illamasqua FB page, maybe someone affiliated can get you the scoop.

3. I will ask on the facebook page- odd it would just be a random new color they plopped on the Sephora shelves without any sort of release? I think..

4. Let us know what they say, I'm curious. It's a great color!

5. Any luck? Vampy Varnish posted a swatch a few days ago.

6. Nope, they didn't reply!! :sad: I checked constantly for like over a week but I threw in the towel!

7. Regal was definitely more of a jelly I'd say- and it was just the perfect balance between bright blue and nice classic blue.

Maybe now that Vampy is trying to get info Illamasqua will actually respond, I'm not a big enough name to cry fuss about it probably :rolleyes:

8. Maybe it's a slow roll out? She may have purchased in-store here in NorCal. I'll check my local Sephoras to see if they have any in.

9. Looks like they finally responded to Kelly @Vampy Varnish. Illamasqua Regal is a Sephora In-store-only exclusive. Beautiful bright cobalt yumminess pix & review here:
    http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2014/05/illamasqua-regal-nail-varnish#more-50362

10. guess who decided to splurge on herself and get her FIRST illamasqua nail polish ever. what a dream :yahoo:

this may be my new favorite nail polish ever.

Attached Files:

11. ...And our determined heroine captured her prey! Congrats-- She's gorgeous, looks fab on you!

12. I'm confused because I have read online that Sephora will no longer be carrying Illamasqua. If this is true, why would they have an exclusive color?

Btw I love Regal. I just picked some up the other day! Beautiful.