I'll never wash these eyes again...

1. Woah, now that is a briefcase !

It doesn't seem oh so practical though.. unless say you're running a drug cartel and need to transport money in style or the such.

2. I don't think Louis Vuitton makes a whole lot of "practical" stuff, like the Ipod cases that cost more than the Ipods themselves..:biggrin:

3. ^^ LOL! Yeah, I can imagine the wince of having to put that on that NASTY conveyor belt in the airport

4. Ha ha.. totally! :lol:

5. Yes ! So agree on the ipod case, I always think to myself that I might as well just scratch one up and buy another ipod ! :lol:

6. It's definitely not alligator..........how strange. I totally agree on the ipod cases. I usually get a new iPod every year and don't want to have to replace a $200+ case each time I get a new one.

7. :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. imagine the weight of lugging that thing around with a computer and papers in it? :lol:........my SA took down a bunch of the hard-bodies LV briefcases to show me and i thought my arm was gonna drop off......those things are seriously heavy

9. It looks luscious!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice