ILG's Growing Designer Shoe Collection

Ilgin

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
When it comes to shoes, I sometimes go for cheaper brands like Nine West, Zara, Steve Madden ... etc esp. for some basic pumps,sandals or boots but I wanted to dedicate this thread to my little but growing designer shoe collection :sweatdrop: ... This will also be a great documentation for me and ...

Hope you enjoy as much as I do!:blush:

Here we go;

1) Martin Margiela Clogs

Last year I was so obsessed with the Margiela sandal boots, I was no lucky with the boot version,not even a single pair was available on ebay at that time yet after a few days I saw that clog version in 38.5 and just hit the BIN button;)

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

mmpack.jpg

the really cute packaging, thanks to lovely M!:heart:

LOVE the Default Giuseppe Zanotti Multi Strap Sandals but those clogs....... never ever ever seen anything like those before. if you get a chance, id love if you could post a few more modeling pics at differnet angles. the back for example. sooooooo different from anything ive ever seen!

bluejinx: MM shoes are so unique in design,I will post some more pics of the MMs later on, thank you!
joke: Thanks!
katran:thank you!

Last edited:
OMG I love your collections so far! Those Zanotti's! And the Margiela's! And the Marni's! Ugh! Steve Madden could never hold a candle to those beauties - I love the rock and roll edge of it all. And those altadama's are so perfect.

OMG I love your collections so far! Those Zanotti's! And the Margiela's! And the Marni's! Ugh! Steve Madden could never hold a candle to those beauties - I love the rock and roll edge of it all. And those altadama's are so perfect.

Thanks for your sweet comment kett !:smile: I think the Altis are by far the best CL shoes ever, I love this perfect smooth&shiny black leather and your avatar is gorgeous;)!