ILG's Growing Designer Shoe Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When it comes to shoes, I sometimes go for cheaper brands like Nine West, Zara, Steve Madden ... etc esp. for some basic pumps,sandals or boots but I wanted to dedicate this thread to my little but growing designer shoe collection :sweatdrop: ... This will also be a great documentation for me and ...

Hope you enjoy as much as I do!:blush:

2. Here we go;

1) Martin Margiela Clogs

Last year I was so obsessed with the Margiela sandal boots, I was no lucky with the boot version,not even a single pair was available on ebay at that time yet after a few days I saw that clog version in 38.5 and just hit the BIN button;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the really cute packaging, thanks to lovely M!:heart:

3. 2)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. 3) Marni Two-Tone Leather Sandals
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. 3) Jimmy Choo Wedges
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

... the rest is 4 tomorrow :sleepy:

6. yay, LOVE these!!!!! :tup::heart:

7. LOVE the Default Giuseppe Zanotti Multi Strap Sandals but those clogs....... never ever ever seen anything like those before. if you get a chance, id love if you could post a few more modeling pics at differnet angles. the back for example. sooooooo different from anything ive ever seen!

8. really love what you're having there!

9. #9 Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    bluejinx: MM shoes are so unique in design,I will post some more pics of the MMs later on, thank you!
    joke: Thanks!
    katran:thank you!

10. #10 Feb 12, 2010
    Some shots of the delicious red soles ........:heart:
    [​IMG]
    5)My first pair of Loubies, the Nappa Nude Declics 120
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. 6) Miss 120 Ankle boots: These are my current everyday shoes:biggrin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. 7) Mamimo 140
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. #13 Feb 12, 2010
    8) Altadama 140: My HGs:smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. OMG I love your collections so far! Those Zanotti's! And the Margiela's! And the Marni's! Ugh! Steve Madden could never hold a candle to those beauties - I love the rock and roll edge of it all. And those altadama's are so perfect.

15. Thanks for your sweet comment kett !:smile: I think the Altis are by far the best CL shoes ever, I love this perfect smooth&shiny black leather and your avatar is gorgeous;)!