IIIITTTTTSSSS Watercolour Time!!!!!

We had a look around the store and BF spotted this lurking in the corner, there were two options but I chose

Beige Tahitiennes GM!!!!!

My ever wonderful BF bought it for me as a gift (yay!) and even better when I showed him the full pic of the collection a little while ago he said I needed the full set (double yay!)

Tahi.jpg

TahiVisual1.jpg

Sorry she's a funny shape in pic 1 she was a little squashed in the store bag.

I saw the mahina XS in silver, black & white and I actually really like the white, I have never really been a Mahina fan so I was pretty surprised lol.

I also saw Eva but she's a little small for me

My SA showed me the Watercolour Pap that is also beautiful!

My store also had the MC Eugenie in I have been waiting for this purse I loved it from pics but sadly IRL it really didn't do much for me *sigh*

Congrats, the Watercolor is STUNNING and you really make it look good and useful as an everyday bag!

Gorgeous Tahitiennes too.... you wear your bags amazingly well and what a sweet BF!

thank you!

Very pretty!!! It's a lot bigger than I thought it was. Looks great on you, they both do!! Congrats!!!

Thanks yes it is really big the other option was the Pink PM that's a nice everyday size but a lot of bags are small so I wanted a big shoulder bag

wow I think I like the second bag better LoVe the color combo great choice:tup: do you think I could pull it off?:sweatdrop:
Check it out, the green is really nice too but my store aren't getting any green & there are no matching shoes :sad:

Congrats! What a spectacular haul! The watercolor speedy is simply gorgeous on you. IMO it is the prettiest bag LV made this season. And I love your Tahitiennes in beige. I am liking that bag more and more every time I see a pic of it.

Yay!!!! Congrats on the Tahitiennes GM --- another fab bag for a fab girl! Your BF is so wonderful to you --- love the way he thinks. Get the whole set of Tahitiennes! So happy for you, LA --- this was one great LV shopping trip!