** IheartLV99's YSL Y-Mail Collection **

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got the Y-Mail black patent coin purse - OMG! It is so cute!!! (not sure how I'm going to use it yet, but I still love it!)

2. congrats !!!!!!

I use it for credit cards and all coupons I carry, it looks so small and sleek but it can carry a ton !!!!

recently I started carrying my mp3 player in it and feel so happy whenever I take it out of this gorgeous little handy coin purse :smile:)

3. Miss Luana & vanessamcqueen - Thanks so much! The Y-Mail collection is a precious one, isn't it? :biggrin:

SassieMe - Congrats on your YSL Y-Mail addition! :yahoo:

vesna - Thanks for all the Y-Mail help! I'm so glad that your collection has grown! You're a very special Y-Mail collector! ;)

Alright, Y-Mail lovers ... I have some fun new additions! Check back in a bit here ... off to run and take some pictures! Hint, hint - Y-Mail BOSTON! :graucho:

4. The latest YSL Y-Mail additions ... :yahoo:

YSL Y-Mail Boston:
    ------------------

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few new YSL Y-Mail accessories (the belt is not YSL - just matches well!):
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

YSL Y-Mail X-Large Tote:
    ------------------------

[​IMG]

YSL GOLD Y-MAIL COLLECTION:
    ------------------------------

[​IMG]

5. Updated YSL Y-Mail Family Portrait:
    ----------------------------------

[​IMG]

6. Ooops! I forgot to add my YSL Y-Mail Silver Dog Tag Necklace to the mix! :P

[​IMG]

7. wow, this is glam squared !!!!! Congrats, amazign collection

8. Thanks, Vesna! :flowers:

This collection is so much fun - I feel like I'll always be collecing YSL Y-Mail ... sigh ... :girlsigh:

9. I'm wondering how the gold handles hold up on the bags.

thanks!

10. Unfortunately, Binkysmom, they do not hold up well. My large tote shows lots of signs of wear. I have to be very cautious with each piece. I wonder if there's a way to re-coat them?

11. ^ Does it happen with the black patent as well?

12. Hi hazeltt! I've carried my black patent clutch around to a lot of parties, and she's held up quite well, fortunately! In fact, she looks amazing still! :tup:

I think it's just the Y-Mail metallics that have had a tough time. I bought my gold boston and the large gold zip wallet brand new, and have been extra cautious with them, and they look immaculate. I bought the small gold coin purse and the XL gold tote on eBay, and they look well-worn - but still nice. Hope that helps! :smile:

13. Thanks so much! I was afraid my black patent coin purse would have this problem. There's already a small scratch on the patent and I don't know how to get rid of it. I'm so afraid of damaging it even more.

14. no hazeltt, YSL patent is indestructible and forever, nothing to rub and lose colour...it is metallic I was always weary of, including Prada Saffiano (I have a wallet and do not even carry itbecause of so many reviews about fading)..I only have Y-mail metallic mirror pouch...all other Y-mail I have in black patent and they are forever

black patent does not change for ages, I have bought second hand downtown, it came with few scuffs, and I rubbed a bit of olive oil on them, and they dissapeared, itis shiny, looks brand new, you would not say it weren't brand new.

15. ^^^ Vesna, that's a great idea! I'll have to try the olive oil trick! Thanks! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice