** IheartLV99's YSL Y-Mail Collection **

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, lovely YSL ladies/gents. ;)
    I wanted to chronicle my Y-Mail collection, and also offer some photos for reference to fellow Y-Mail collectors. I instantly fell in :heart: love :heart: with this collection, and am now on a mission to collect as much Y-Mail as I can! :graucho:

So far, my first purchase is this gold zip wallet. I plan on adding a gold mirror and a keychain soon! I am really into the boston bags and the clutches, though, and am on the lookout for some to add to my collection asap! :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful!!

3. Congrats! It's such a cute line isn't it? Love your Blondie collection too.

4. nice! YSL pulls off the gold leather really well IMO.

5. Love that wallet!

6. Thanks, persian11, hansyu, and natelouis! :flowers:
    It's just a start! :graucho: My fellow Gucci Blondie ladies in the Club Blondie forum know how quickly I like to collect something when I set my mind to it! :roflmfao:

7. :flowers:

Thanks, Aurora! I do love those darned Blondies ;)

8. Soooo pretty, can't wait to see how this y-mail journey progresses!

9. Thanks, chinsumo! I'll be posting pics. of my gold Y-Mail mirror tonight!

10. That's a good start, for sure. :tup: This was my favorite wallet too!

11. Thanks, lisenoktx! ;)

Here's my newest Y-Mail addition! :wlae:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I love the mirror, its so cute!

13. Thanks, aa12! :flowers:
    I have the keychain on the way now! :yahoo: I can't wait 'til she arrives!

14. beautiful pieces! :smile:

15. Here is my new limited edition Y-Mail Keychain, and an updated picture of my Y-Mail family! :heart: Now, I'm just hoping to find a gold Boston to fill up with these beautiful gold accessories! :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice