Ignore member option - please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
phew...i'm sorry it had to come to this..
not that i'm paranoid about this thread, just a general remark: if anyone ever feels offended by anything i say, please PM me and we'll work it out :smile:
i love this community and i wouldn't want to be ignored because of some misunderstanding!

other than that i understand some of you want to block this girl's posts, her comments were way outta line!

Nobody needs to be paranoid. From my own experience, people use the ignore feature as a last resort, for extreme nuisances that just hurt the human eye to look at. As Megs, myself and our mods are trying to keep the place clean from these pains in the a** anyway, I don't think there will be much use of that feature.

Group hug guys!

*JJ* said:
phew...i'm sorry it had to come to this..
not that i'm paranoid about this thread, just a general remark: if anyone ever feels offended by anything i say, please PM me and we'll work it out :smile:
i love this community and i wouldn't want to be ignored because of some misunderstanding!

other than that i understand some of you want to block this girl's posts, her comments were way outta line!

Ditto:biggrin:

Her point of view is very... geo-W-bush-**********, the whole isolation, thinking everything in this country is ideal and everyone is equal; she seems completely oblivious to any sort of adversity, and what's actually going on in the world.

^^^^ Not that I agree with what was said on that thread, very rude, but way to make anyone who might be a ********** welcome here with that statement!

I think that stuff should be left somewhere else.

I'm a ********** and I feel very welcome here.
In fact, I made myself so comfortable here they gave me a Mod hat! LOL!
There's some history to some of the comments here that you may not know.;)

luvmybags said:
^^^^ Not that I agree with what was said on that thread, very rude, but way to make anyone who might be a ********** welcome here with that statement.

Ok let me qualify that statement:

W is not a ********** in the typical sense. Maybe there should be a new term for his brand of **********, like 'neo-**********,' or 'pseudo-**********.'

I mean to some degree I agree with some of the ********** mentality, like less taxes and less gov't interference and legislation governing personal matters, but he's soiled the meaning entirely by his contradicting policies. And I would have just left it at just naming bush, but alot of people have jumped on his bandwagon of deception and lies, either by choice or ignorance.

Ok, just "bush-in-a-bubble," hows that?

So should we just start a politics thread on the side?

I agree with there being different types, although some may agree with some things he does but not others. I see what you are saying.
And I totally agree with the some people being so "oblivious" to what really goes on in the world!
Ok, enough said about that! I see where you are coming from! Thanks. :lol: I guess I just saw that and thought ack! I am sick of the hate! (on all sides)

classwhore said:
Man you make out like she's six. She's EIGHTEEN fer chrissakes, and in a university... you know, that place where you're supposed to learn about things and people beyond your usually-tiny little reality?

I mean, I dunno what to make of her, because she totally can't read between the lines. Someone was slighting her and she took it as a compliment.

Go figure.

:lol:

I have to employ this feature for a few dramarama new members... Clanalois, thanks for starting this thread and I'm glad we figured out this option. Thanks to Vlad for keeping us as drama-free as possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.