Ignore List

SophieChic

O.G.
Oct 6, 2011
I place certian members on my ignore list for a reason, and yet one of them is coming through direct comments to me into my notification box (not via quotes through someone else's message, which I could understand). Why is my ignore list not functioning?

Were you quoted and perhaps you got a quote notification?

Mmm...let's see. I was quoted by the individual on my ignore list and it got sent to me., yes, but when someone is on your ignore list, I would think they should not come through period. Particularly if they are quoting me.....lol, that is why they got ignored in the first place, I must not have liked their responses to me :graucho:

I place certian members on my ignore list for a reason, and yet one of them is coming through direct comments to me into my notification box (not via quotes through someone else's message, which I could understand). Why is my ignore list not functioning?
LOL..I had just placed my first Ignore list on one person...have no idea what it does...Is there a way where you can block someone from participating on your posts? This person is sooooooo annoying...x

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have them blocked, you won't see them responding to you :idea:

I edited your post a bit, no need to sort of point out who's bothering you.