Ignore List

SophieChic

Oct 6, 2011
Sierra Nevada Mountains CA
I place certian members on my ignore list for a reason, and yet one of them is coming through direct comments to me into my notification box (not via quotes through someone else's message, which I could understand). Why is my ignore list not functioning?

SophieChic

Oct 6, 2011
Sierra Nevada Mountains CA
Were you quoted and perhaps you got a quote notification?
Mmm...let's see. I was quoted by the individual on my ignore list and it got sent to me., yes, but when someone is on your ignore list, I would think they should not come through period. Particularly if they are quoting me.....lol, that is why they got ignored in the first place, I must not have liked their responses to me :graucho:

I place certian members on my ignore list for a reason, and yet one of them is coming through direct comments to me into my notification box (not via quotes through someone else's message, which I could understand). Why is my ignore list not functioning?
LOL..I had just placed my first Ignore list on one person...have no idea what it does...Is there a way where you can block someone from participating on your posts? This person is sooooooo annoying...x

Last edited by a moderator:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
If you have them blocked, you won't see them responding to you :idea:

I edited your post a bit, no need to sort of point out who's bothering you.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Yes, adding them to your ignore user list will collapse all their posts, even if they respond to you or quote you.