Ignorant...... wow

(Sigh) Reading your issue made me forget mine for the moment (thanks). I know that it is super ridiculously frustrating, and I feel for you. I hope that everything goes smoothly from here on out, down to the last detail. I did have a funny visual, though, reading the post about running a sale like a military camp. It made me think of "Purse Nazis", a spin off maybe of the Seinfeld episode? *Best of luck 2 You!*

I stand corrected she is on the recommended "DOONEY" seller list with SAIC (Sellers Against Illegal Counterfeits) also known as KKO (Know Knock Offs)
knowknockoffs.com.
This issue is being addressed with the KKO Moderators.

As far as I know she is not a member here or an active member on KKO. She has changed her seller ID on eBay twice since she registered with KKO.

Please let us know how the situation turns out.

But... what if she has three of the same exact bag, all in the same exact condition? Why not reuse the photos? I would, as long as the bags were identical and were in the same exact condition of each other.

This is possible but why not just say so? Instead the seller gives her attitude. When you aren't able to deal with people face to face and have to rely on pictures and descriptions to get an idea of what you are purchasing, communication is key. After the sellers response I wouldn't want to deal with her anymore.

well she has yet to send me additional pic's.
I sent an email yesterday asking of there was tracking for my bag
and all i got was allow 7-10 days, your item was only shipped 01-21-08