IGNES VERONICA pics

Veronica Max, Cracked Metallic Silver

f0dobs.jpg

20sy3cw.jpg

2lwqfpc.jpg

lionlaw, I haven't heard a word, and I never remember to ask. I'm very interested in the stingray...I need to shoot an email off to Ignacio after he returns to ask about both.

zuzu maxx, there is a cracked bronze that is similar to the cracked metallic silver in my Veronica Max above. I don't know what color its background is though. The cracked leathers are produced in smaller batches, so each batch will have its own unique cracked appearance.

I imagine one would lean towards the brushed antique gold hardware for bronze or copper colors.

Here are examples of the bronze:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

zuzu maxx, there is a cracked bronze that is similar to the cracked metallic silver in my Veronica Max above. I don't know what color its background is though. The cracked leathers are produced in smaller batches, so each batch will have its own unique cracked appearance.

I imagine one would lean towards the brushed antique gold hardware for bronze or copper colors.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ooh aah dsrk! I can't wait to get my Veronica. This may be a Baby Millie for me :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow, that is a gorgeous color. :heart: Has anyone ordered something in this yet?