Ignes subforum pretty please?

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
There have been a lot of us purchasing and admiring Ignes handbags, and with the large number of posts that continue to dominate the Handbags and Purses forum, we would like to suggest an Ignes subforum. Due to the large amount of leathers and customizations, we could really benefit from a reference library and the structure that a subforum will provide.

I also think there are some regular handbag forum posters that would be relieved to see the Handbags and Purses area less cluttered with Ignes threads!

There has already been some discussion of this topic here: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/i-dont-mean-keep-beating-same-old-horse-350435.html

Please please please? :flowers:

I would like to vote in favor of this! I have a hard time finding the basic information that we maintain on this forum about Ignes, and I feel really bad for the non-Ignes members so have to wade through our threads. With more styles coming out this month, and many orders being placed and received, the Ignes traffic is only going to get bigger.

Thanks for your consideration!

Me too. I spend a lot of time opening other windows with all the IGNES threads that I am trying to keep track of. I see this as a rapidly growing subforum! I know that I am obsessed.
Oh and thank you!

I agree. The three prior threads were huge and hard to follow. Plus, there are so many leathers, modifications and options possible that structure would help. I think a lot of people would be happy to have the traffic cleared as well in the main area.

I agree. Trying to do a search through the Ignes threads is very tedious, and I think a subforum would make things much easier. Plus it would clear out a lot of Ignes threads in the general handbag forum.