Ignes reveal: black mini sofia

sisbell

Mar 16, 2008
My black mini sofia arrived today. It has raspberry suede lining with silver hard ware.
The quality is excellent, it looks and feels much more expensive than it actually was. I am very impressed. The size is perfect for me as well, its fits everything I usually carry (photo attached).

The only thing I was a little disappointed about was the packaging (it was just wrapped in tissue, no ignes paper that some other people have had, was not in its dustbag) but that certainly does not detract anything from my experience.

Hopefully my photographs will work- sorry about the poor quality.

Attachments

• sofia 1.jpg
    sofia 1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 311
  • sofia 2.jpg
    sofia 2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 316
  • sofia 3.jpg
    sofia 3.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 110
sisbell, your Sofia is gorgeous!!! :drool: Your photos are wonderful and the second photo really captures the grain of the leather perfectly ~ this leather is really beautiful!!! :yes:

I am sorry that you did not enjoy the full Ignes experience as I have, with the Ignes embossed handmade paper. I do know that Ignes is headquartered in London and that someone else is packaging the bags there...whereas, Ignacio helps package the bags that ship directly from Uruguay and has taught others to wrap and pack a very specific way.

Who did your order from? Ignacio or Maria? I will make sure to mention this to Ignacio and see if I may find out why the difference in packaging between Uruguay and London. I will let you know what I find out, OK?

this minisofia is a beauty! the leather is so shiny and look expensive ;)
Is a pity thata you did not get the ignes embossed paper, but what is really important is the bag.
As I live inSpain, I dont know if my bags will be shipped from uruguay or from london, so now, if I dont get such a beautiful package as the girls in USA, we will know it has shipped from London maybe?

Thanks everybody. I used her today and she is so beautiful. The smell is amazing! I am so amazed with the quality. I will try to get a good pic of the lining tomorrow in the daylight. (Just to clarify I did get a dustbag, the bag just wasnt in it when it arrived, sorry if I confused anyone).
The leather is just the normal black nappa- I am not sure of the leather number, sorry.