Ignes newbie with order time question

mkdallas

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Hello, ladies! I ordered a mini Ormala on 1/16, during the 35% sale. I wasn't having anything special done to it. I haven't yet received it or any production photos. Any idea how long it might take for me to get an update or better yet, the actual purse? Thanks so much for your help!

Production is running about 3-4 weeks or so, it seems. They will send you production pics when it is almost ready to go or has been packed up for shipment. I would send Ignacio a quick email and check on the status if you don't hear from him by the end of the week (or if you just want to ease your mind that all is okay w/ your order- he won't mind, he is a sweet man). I know they had a ton of orders, so they may be running a bit behind. Once shipped, usually about a week to arrive.

Welcome to the subforum- what leather/hardware did you order?

Hello again and thanx for your responses. I won't bother him with an email until next week if I still haven't heard anything; I'm sure they were swamped with orders from the sale. I selected chocolate nappa with a beige cloth lining and antique gold hardware. I was trying to get something a bit similiar to a very ladylike little Gucci bag I love which is starting to look old and tired. The mini Ormala's shape reminded me a bit of a Kelly bag...very classic and feminine. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Hello again and thanx for your responses. I won't bother him with an email until next week if I still haven't heard anything; I'm sure they were swamped with orders from the sale. I selected chocolate nappa with a beige cloth lining and antique gold hardware. I was trying to get something a bit similiar to a very ladylike little Gucci bag I love which is starting to look old and tired. The mini Ormala's shape reminded me a bit of a Kelly bag...very classic and feminine. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

mkdallas: will you let me know what he says next week? i also ordered/paid on the same day as you but i suspect canadian customs will slow things down...thanks!

Hi mkdallas, it is a beautifull classic bag you are going to get! I have the miniormala in black and is gorgeous, very feminine.

Hi vancouverpurse, I have ordered an Francis and still dont have any news about it, so we need to be patient ( i am trying to learn how to be patient, but is so hard! ;))

Update: I emailed Ignacio today since it had been a month since I ordered my purse with no communication from Ignes. I think they just have been super busy, but i was glad to know my purse is ready to be shipped! Here is his reply:

your bag will be dispatched from Uruguay to the US on Friday, normally we send to a warehouse we work with in the US and then on to the customer. The full delivery takes about a week. On Friday we’ll send you preview pictures, confirming that the bag has been sent out.