Ignes mini Chiara in dark grey reveal

OOH I feel bad- Ignacio IS making a whole new bag.. and told me he will include a postage paid return sticker in the box w/ the new mini Chiara. I better hide it from Winnie!! :shocked:

OOH I feel bad- Ignacio IS making a whole new bag.. and told me he will include a postage paid return sticker in the box w/ the new mini Chiara. I better hide it from Winnie!! :shocked:

Don't feel bad. It's what they do if these things happen. I do recall that zippers go into the bags very early as I asked if I could add one to Ormomla later in the process and learned, no.

I'd feel bad too, but really, it is a bit of a lesson as well for them. It was a stark contrast and now they'll know to check w/ the customer first. The good thing is that we know that they sell the returns, so it is not like it will be destroyed and a total loss.

All is not lost- I just ordered a mini ormala in that light light super soft grey, silver hardware- and the same leather for the lining!! :wlae:;)

A perfect spring/ summer color - so my 1 bag for the spring/ summer.
I am now putting myself on a ban.
I simply can not afford a $750 BE bag- just can not do it. No matter how much I want it.... sigh..

Someone here got leather linings before- do you like it, is it nicer than the suede for a mini ormala? Hermes was my inspiration!