Ignes lookbook

Your pictures look great, lionlaw! What a great idea to put the colors out there for all to see. Thank you!

I don't know if I mentioned before, but one of Ignacio's emails to me said he hopes to have the look book as a downloadable document on the Ignes website. In the meantime, this thread is a valuable tool, indeed! :tup:

This is so fantastic,Lionlaw!! I really appreciate the effort you've taken to get the swatches in sunlight. It must have been hot getting those pics. Have an icy margarita on me!! :beach:

Holy crap! Lilac 029 and Dark Pink 030 are gorgeous . . . Hmmm. . . is it too soon to start putting together my '09 Spring & Summer bags?? [looking for approval] :graucho:

As per request, photos of #134 hot pepper red and #217 off white leopard with hair. No swatch was available for #215 red hair and metallic fuchsia.

I have to say I'm still confused about what bag or leather I would want. I love the Sofia (full sized, mini, midi etc) style but I'm not sure if the leathers I prefer, Nappa #108 soft textured WINE or #141 double toned textured bordeaux are for me. I like the leathers, I'm still unsure of the style in those leathers if that makes sense. Gotta sleep on it before I place an order.

The lookbook will head out either this afternoon or tomorrow to next in line, Rima.

Attachments

• ignes 001.jpg
    ignes 001.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 73
  • ignes 002.jpg
    ignes 002.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 602
where did you guys get the lookbook? can we get a lookbook for ourselves?

thanks for the great post, lionlaw!

I asked the same exact thing when I got here. There used to be a lookbook that was circulating, but it was returned. Your best bet is to get your swatch samples directly from Ignacio.

Here is a link to the Ignes website where you can download the lookbook. The colors are represented better in the threads, but I printed one for myself so I could dream of ideas during my commute.

http://ignesbags.com/epages/eshop123749.sf Click on handbags and in the left hand corner you will see the "Click here to download the Ignes Leather Catalog"

^ thanks zuzu! i have that downloaded and i have been looking at it all night! LOL! i can't wait until i get the swatches from Ignacio, how long does it take??

Eep. It actually takes quite a while! It's snail mail from Uruguay, so you're looking at weeks, normally around 3 I think.

This is the reason I have ordered sight-unseen for all 3 of my bags, and you can usually read reviews on the leather from some of the other gals here. One of the "worn-effect" leathers I ordered was somewhat unexpected, but I have grown to love it despite its rough texture. It's normally safe going with a smooth nappa leather, but you can always email Ignacio for specifics on more unusual leathers!