Ignes lookbook

kuwa

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
Your pictures look great, lionlaw! What a great idea to put the colors out there for all to see. Thank you!

I don't know if I mentioned before, but one of Ignacio's emails to me said he hopes to have the look book as a downloadable document on the Ignes website. In the meantime, this thread is a valuable tool, indeed! :tup:

corsetted

Apr 17, 2006
This is so fantastic,Lionlaw!! I really appreciate the effort you've taken to get the swatches in sunlight. It must have been hot getting those pics. Have an icy margarita on me!! :beach:

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
NorCal
Holy crap! Lilac 029 and Dark Pink 030 are gorgeous . . . Hmmm. . . is it too soon to start putting together my '09 Spring & Summer bags?? [looking for approval] :graucho:

Jul 14, 2008
spain
wow, thanks!!!!
the pdf of the scanned leathers, does not show the shine and colour of the leathers one half of your marvellous pics!
thanks for your hard work, we will be using it ;)

h82bl82

Cindy
O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
Utah
As per request, photos of #134 hot pepper red and #217 off white leopard with hair. No swatch was available for #215 red hair and metallic fuchsia.

I have to say I'm still confused about what bag or leather I would want. I love the Sofia (full sized, mini, midi etc) style but I'm not sure if the leathers I prefer, Nappa #108 soft textured WINE or #141 double toned textured bordeaux are for me. I like the leathers, I'm still unsure of the style in those leathers if that makes sense. Gotta sleep on it before I place an order.

The lookbook will head out either this afternoon or tomorrow to next in line, Rima.

Attachments

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
San Francisco Bay Area
where did you guys get the lookbook? can we get a lookbook for ourselves?

thanks for the great post, lionlaw!
I asked the same exact thing when I got here. There used to be a lookbook that was circulating, but it was returned. Your best bet is to get your swatch samples directly from Ignacio.

Here is a link to the Ignes website where you can download the lookbook. The colors are represented better in the threads, but I printed one for myself so I could dream of ideas during my commute.

http://ignesbags.com/epages/eshop123749.sf Click on handbags and in the left hand corner you will see the "Click here to download the Ignes Leather Catalog"

this1chick

Gary Payton=my hero
Jul 28, 2008
Westsiiiiiiiide
^ thanks zuzu! i have that downloaded and i have been looking at it all night! LOL! i can't wait until i get the swatches from Ignacio, how long does it take??

royalwink

Jul 8, 2008
^ thanks zuzu! i have that downloaded and i have been looking at it all night! LOL! i can't wait until i get the swatches from Ignacio, how long does it take??
Eep. It actually takes quite a while! It's snail mail from Uruguay, so you're looking at weeks, normally around 3 I think.

This is the reason I have ordered sight-unseen for all 3 of my bags, and you can usually read reviews on the leather from some of the other gals here. One of the "worn-effect" leathers I ordered was somewhat unexpected, but I have grown to love it despite its rough texture. It's normally safe going with a smooth nappa leather, but you can always email Ignacio for specifics on more unusual leathers!